By mercihan|0 comment
- 07:45 – 08:15 Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
- 12:30 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on boat
- 12:45 Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
- 13:15 Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch while cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and into Ha Long Bay.
- 15:00 Explore Vung Vien village and learn about life in Ha Long Bay communities.
- 16:00 Visit Vung Ha area for kayaking, swimming, and relaxing in one of the Bay’s hidden coves.
- 17:00 Relax back at the boat as we cruise into the secluded Dong Tien Lake where the boat will anchor overnight.
- 17:30 Sunset party and happy hour on the sundeck.
- 18:00 Cooking class offering lessons in traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- 19:30 Dinner will be served with Authentic Vietnamese Cuisines
- 20:45 Relax and enjoy the evening or choose from a variety of activities including board games and squid fishing.
- 23:00 End of program for Day One.
- 06:45 Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck.
- 07:15 Coffee, tea and light breakfast pastries served in the dining room0
- 8:15 Transfer to a Day Boat and begin to cruise to Lan Ha Bay
- 09:00 Explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave by Kayaking
- 11:00 Back to the Day Boat for relaxing, sun bathing on sundeck
- 12:00 A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills
- 13:00 Cruise further to the Ba Trai Dao which is most secluded and untouched area if the weather permits
- 14:00 Swimming, sunbathing on the small ambiance beaches or discover around this area by kayaking
- 15:30 Visiting Pearl Farm village. You will have chance to interact with local fishers to know how they get the high quality pearls from mussel
- 17:00 Return to main boat. Relaxing and Enjoy the rest of the day on boar
- 07:15 Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Sung Sot area.
- 8:00 Explore the Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most impressive of Ha long Bay’s extensive cave system.
- 09:00 Return to the boat for check out.
- 10:00 Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck
- 10:45 Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
- 12:00 Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation.
- 16:00 Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.