By mercihan|0 comment
- 07:45 – 08:15, Pick up at hotel for three and a half hours road trip with short refreshment on half way to Halong Bay.
- 12:30 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour, enter our waiting lounge for short break before getting on boat
- 12:45 Enjoy a welcome drink onboard the Tonkin Cruise boat.
- 13:15 Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch while cruising through Bai Tu Long Bay and into Ha Long Bay.
- 15:00 Explore Vung Vien village and learn about life in Ha Long Bay communities.
- 16:00 Visit Vung Ha area for kayaking, swimming, and relaxing in one of the Bay’s hidden coves.
- 17:00 Relax back at the boat as we cruise into the secluded Dong Tien Lake where the boat will anchor overnight.
- 17:30 Sunset party and happy hour on the sundeck.
- 18:00 Cooking class offering lessons in traditional Vietnamese cuisine.
- 19:30 Dinner will be served with Authentic Vietnamese Cuisines
- 21:00 Relax and enjoy the evening or choose from a variety of activities including board games and squid fishing.
- 23:00 End of program for Day One.
- 06:30Rise early for morning tai chi on the sundeck.
- 07:15Enjoy a light breakfast while cruising to Sung Sot Cave area.
- 8:00Explore the Sung Sot Cave, the largest and most impressive of Ha long Bay’s extensive cave system.
- 09:00Return to the boat for check out.
- 10:00Flower carving demonstration on Sun Deck
- 10:45Enjoy the last of the Ha Long Bay scenery over Lunch as the boat cruises back to shore.
- 12:00Transfer by tender to the pier, relax inside our waiting lounge and waiting for return transportation.
- 16:30Drop-off at hotel in Hanoi.