Experience Halong Bay, on a V’Spirit Classic Cruise, one of the best mid-range cruises available. You will not only see many fantastically shaped islands, beautiful beaches, and great natural caves, but you will also learn more about Halong Bay’s history and local people.
Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L/D)
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the scenic, 3.5 hour drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on V’Spirit Classic Cruise followed by a short cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a delectable lunch as V’Spirit Classic Cruises among the limestone islands…
- 15h30 – 16h30 Kayak among the hidden areas of the bay, around the Luon Cave area.
- 16h30 – Back to the V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 16h30 – 17h30 Cruise to Soi Sim island. Go swimming and relaxing at the beach of Soi Sim or climp up to the top of the island for a panorama view of Halong Bay
- 17h30 Return to the main boat for a shower. Relax or snap photos as the sun starts to set
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, fish for squid, or just laze around Overnight on board.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B/L)
- 06h30 – 07h00 Start your day with Tai Chi exercises or a photo hunt
- 07h30 – 08h30 Have breakfast at sunrise.
- 08h30 – 09h30 Explore the amazing Sung Sot Cave – the nicest cave in Halong Bay.
- 09h30 Return to the boat. Freshen up and check out of your cabin.
- 09h30 – 10h30 Continue your cruise exploring the Bay, passing Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more…
- 10h30 – 11h30 While heading back to the habor, watch the cooking demonstration before enjoying a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
- 12h00 – Disembark V’Spirit Classic Cruise
- 12h30 – Transfer back to your hotel in Hanoi city center.
- 16h30 – 17h00 Trip finishes.
- Children under 5 years old are FOC, sharing room with parents
- Children from 5 to 8 years old are charged 50%, sharing room with parents.
- Children from 9 to 11 years old are charged 75%, sharing room with parents.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel with modern bus with air-conditioner
- 2 bottles of water/trip/person, welcome drink and fresh fruits
- Enthusiastic, experienced driver & English speaking guide in the whole trip
- Seafood lunch & entrance fees and safe, beautiful V’Spirit Classic Cruise (We focus in making toilets clean, comfortable chair in restaurant, panorama window for photos, bench on sundeck to relax and watch the bay dotted with some green trees, staff in uniform)
- Kayaking or bamboo boat rowing the only service hosted by V’Spirit Classic Cruise. That left you the unforgettable experience and photos.
- Airfares, Car Transfers
- Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Times of activities may vary slightly. Itinerary and Program subject to change when necessary or bad weather condition
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including Full Name, Date of Birth, Nationality, Passport Number, Visa Expiry Date etc.
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board..
- What to bring: Swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.