- 8:00 pm – Mini bus pick up from hotel and transfer to Tran Quy Cap train station
- 9:00pm – Train depart and sleep the nights on train. Travel time approx 9 hrs
- 08:00 am – After breakfast and a morning shower, we will start walking to Cat Cat & Sin Chai villages in the bottom of Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – highest peak in Viet Nam and Indochina. Go through the village of Black H’mong ethnic minority, see people weaving and embroidering their clothes, keep going down enjoy colourful rice terraces and the interesting waterfall. Come back to Sapa about.
- 12:30 pm – Enjoy your lunch in the hotel. Afternoon will be free time for you to explore Sapa ethnic market and town. Overnight at the hotel in Sapa
Day 2: Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa (B, L, D) Enjoy your breakfast then check out of the room, the we will walk from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificient landscapes and trek on a small trails going to Y Linh Ho village (with Black H’mong tribe). Trek through lush rice – terraces towards Lao Chai village, enjoy delicious lunch in the local house near by Muong Hoa River, experiencing Black H’mong people’s daily life and traditional culture. Next cross suspension bridges as you walk through Lao Chai village to Ta Van village inhabited by Zay minorities exhibiting strong Chinese culture. Bus ride returns to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Ha Noi. Day 3: Lao Cai – Ha Noi
- 05:00 am – Arrive at Tran Quy Cap station (Ha noi)
Tour price includes:
- – Train tickets Ha Noi/Lao Cai return.
- – All meals as mentioned in the tour program(B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- – Transport as tour program.
- – English speaking tour guide.
- – All accommodation, entrance fees, security permits.
- – Insurance.
- – Drinks, Phone call, other private expenses.
* Note: Please bring along a good pair of walking shoes, raincoats, jackets, inspect repellent and suncream.