By mercihan|0 comment
Explore Halong Bay on Calypso Cruiser – a luxury cruise vessel featuring 12 deluxe cabins furnished in classic Vietnamese style.
Day1: Hanoi – Halong bay (L/D)
- 08h00 – 08h30 Pick-up at hotel and start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Halong Bay
- 12h00 – 12h30 Embark on Calypso Cruiser followed by cruise briefing
- 13h00 – 15h30 Savor a sumptuous lunch as Calypso Cruiser cruise further along the limestone islands of Fighting Cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner…
- 15h30 – 17h30 Visit Amazing Cave
- 17h30 – 19h00 Enjoy drinks on Sundeck, snap photos the overview of Halong Bay, go swimming or just relax as the sun starts to set. Those who fancy some experience in cooking Vietnamese dishes can join in our brief Vietnamese cooking course on board while having some free wine.
- 19h00 Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests or just laze around. Overnight on board in a tranquil area. (Evening activities available: night squid fishing, karaoke, dancing…)
- 06h00 – 07h00 Start your day with swimming, exercise or photo hunting
- 07h00 – 11h00 Have breakfast at sunrise. Get your hand on some kayaking, visiting Luon cave, swimming. Option: For those who do not fancy kayaking can visit Titop Island to enjoy the panorama view of Halong Bay or just relax, swim at the beach. Head back to the Harbor. Disembark at around 11h00
- 12h00 – 16h30 Transfer back to Hanoi and trip finishes at the hotel around 16h30
- Itinerary is subject to change without prior notice due to the weather condition
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent’s passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31